Charcoal production by modern methods:
- Exclude harmful emissions
- Increase the percentage charcoal output from 1 ton of raw material
- Reduce the quantity of waste from wood industry
- Reduce the cutting of valuable species of trees for charcoal production.
- Make it possible to generate heat or power energy by pyrolysis gas processing
Basic properties of PINI-COAL due to which it can be called “perfect”:
- PINI-COAL is 100% safe. It is produced without the addition of chemical and other components; in fact, it is “almost activated” carbon that you can eat.
- High density of PINI-COAL. It allows to reduce the volume of area used for storage and transportation of charcoal by more than 2 times.
- Resistance to mechanical impact. During transportation and loading/unloading works there is formed a minimum amount of dropouts. All this ensures uniform heating of food that provides the perfect taste…The food does not burn.
- The high content of nonvolatile carbon (not less than 85%). In conjunction with high density ensures a long burning time up to 7 hours.
- Low ash content. Minimal ash residue after combustion. You buy only charcoal and no “ballast” (sand, binder, etc.).
- Low content of volatile substances. During combustion, there is no flame. It is also affects the duration of combustion.
- Low consumption. In sum, the above mentioned facts guarantee low consumption more than 2 times compared to ordinary charcoal.
Packaging of PINI-COAL
- Cartons (five-layer, reinforced, corrugated cardboard) with a plastic liner
- The weight of the boxes is 10 kg/pcs.
- Dimensions of standard carton – height: 250mm, width: 310 mm, long: 400 mm
- Possible weight of the box is from 3 to 20 kg.
- Waterproof packaging ensures long-term storage